Transmission problem in 10R80

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
I dont knew dear, this third time i cant imagine if something else how they cant figure out.
According to them need more maybe one week, they are changing the driven plate, clutch plate A&B.
Hope it will work

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Hi,
Finally i got my car from dealer after the inspection and all work done.
They did changes many internal parts in transmission according to final report : module control asy , gaskets, plates , clutches, converter, updating pcm , and other related services.
I drive it for almost 100 mile it seems to me as New have no issue , but still iam following the instructions in initial drive up to 1000 mile.
Total cost almost USD 5500 based on their final invoice but good is still free per warranty.
Different feeling today .....,, hmmmm

Last edited:

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi,
Finally i got my car from dealer after the inspection and all work done.
They did changes many internal parts in transmission according to final report : module control asy , gaskets, plates , clutches, converter, updating pcm , and other related services.
I drive it for almost 100 mile it seems to me as New have no issue , but still iam following the instructions in initial drive up to 1000 mile.
Total cost almost USD 5500 based on their final invoice but good is still free per warranty.
Different feeling today .....,, hmmmm

Glad to hear you got your truck back and the issue seems to be resolved. Sounds like they found some internal components that had been damaged by the valve body sticking.