Finally!! It’s home - ~ 2000 miles driven

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magnushouston

Reaction score
The vehicle is amazing. As I was taking the delivery, noticed the check engine light to me on. The dealer said it has to do with exhaust valve and no issues driving. While it s sticking like a sore thumb and couple of scratches here and there, it’s an awesome vehicle. It was super hard to stay under 70 during the first 1000 miles (breakin period).

As I learn to park backing up, trying to figure out which dealer to call Monday first thing to get the exhaust valve looked at. While I could not believe Ford would deliver their pristine machine with a check engine light on, everything else seem to be great.

It was truly a feat getting into my garage.

Many thanks to all of you who continue to coach a fellow Raptor team member with advice/coaching.

As some of you mentioned in response to one of my posts: (they are all true -lol)
+ Pot holes now seem to be fun than annoyance -:)
+ Backing into the parking spots seem to be a exercise and comical for viewers (for now)
+ Getting into the garage was a feat by itself - Just ordered antenna

Waiting to experience the music this performance machine makes (Exhaust modes).

Pictures soon.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would have said I’m not taking it until you fix it.
Yea I was stuck in the same position also. Flew to the east coast and would have thrown off my entire trip and pre booked hotels on the way back if I refused and made them fix the small issues I found that they clearly knew about. It’s amazing because the truck sat on the lot for a month too before I was able to get there. These dealers are real ********.

pizza

Reaction score
Did you tape up the front or anything or just go commando. Same trip for me next week.