2023 Raptor R 2100 Miles check engine light already on :|

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigCountry

Reaction score
Took it to the dealer, they wanted me to make an appointment and leave the truck so they could "diagnose" it. I guess you can't get a tech to come out, plug in a scanner and at least tell me what's wrong anymore. Nevermind the price that was paid on the truck. Less than 2500k miles! My Gen 1 didn't have a check engine light on, ever until I started with mods on the exhaust / headers. Also, the sound B&O sound system SUCKS!! FOH!

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesnt matter what your vehicle is worth. 20k to 100k same ole ford. they dont get paid anymore or less they just charge more! i would have bought an obd scanner myself or autozone etc to check the code. more than likely obd codes are emissions related if running fine

OP
OP
BigCountry

BigCountry

Reaction score
came here to see what scanner you guys were using. And you're right, I might just have to go to Autozone, at least they'll tell me what it is! Might get some sweet chrome accessories to add some HP! Will report back my findings. thanks guys!

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally understand your frustration, same experience unless you have a personal relationship as a focus or raptor R.

I'd pick up forscan free, just pay for the adapter. Its nice to have anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter