My Nephews Raptor I bought him.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is awesome. I have a neice that turns one in Oct. I bet she would like that. Hell I would like that. Wonder what the weight limit is for it. Thanks for the pics. Made my day.

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit........that might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. A Go-Pro and all? I'm knocking up the ol' lady as soon as she gets home.
You may not have thought this plan completely through. There are 18 years worth of consequences to your actions. :D

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is so cool. I bought my first grand daughter a Mustang GT and converted it into a Shelby GT500 when she turned one. Now that she is 3, she loves driving it. Now I have to get my other grand daughter a Raptor for her birthday this year. She turns 2 this year. I was wondering when they were going to come out with one.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
don't forget getting them all riled up before bedtime!

Thats awesome! Might just have to do the same... looks like those wheels could use some plastidip!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
that rules, I'm going to have to get my kiddo one of those, now to find the right color of orange...