I FINALLY DID IT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is on another planet compared to my Tundra. I was not cereal regarding PP. it obviously stands for prison purse.

I am obsessed with this truck to the point I think its making me sick. I've become a zombie, and I randomly get up to go outside and look at it. When I drive it, I smile like some sort of deranged lunatic, and then start laughing like a crazy person. AM I GOING TO BE OKAY?
View attachment 447715
morning.......... its normal

JCSRaptor

Reaction score
It is on another planet compared to my Tundra. I was not cereal regarding PP. it obviously stands for prison purse.

I am obsessed with this truck to the point I think its making me sick. I've become a zombie, and I randomly get up to go outside and look at it. When I drive it, I smile like some sort of deranged lunatic, and then start laughing like a crazy person. AM I GOING TO BE OKAY?
View attachment 447715
You’ve been bitten by the Raptor, its venom attacks the brain and there is no cure. You will forever look for ways to go faster, jump higher, trail blaze longer and seek out other Raptors for greater camaraderie. Oh yeah, and in best in oil stocks.

OP
OP
Rybread

Rybread

Reaction score
Must be awesome to own a real truck after owning that geigh Tundra.
The tundra was a good truck, my 07 tundra was also a good truck until i started having issues with it. The raptor is the best truck and best vehicle I have ever owned, and i've owned a shit load of cars lol