So happy with my Raptor we bought a 2024 Edge ST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wife has an ST, it came with Kuhmos that really sucked. The Pirellis we put on ride much better.

My only other complaints after 4 years:

It took Ford 2 years to get the transmission to shift smoothly from park to any other gear- but after 5 reflashes they got it right.

The sat radio reciever failed, but we don't use it so I just disabled it altogether using Forscan.

6'-3" me does not driving it at all. When I put the seat all the way down and back like I do in every vehicle, the steering wheel is way too high at it's lowest position. It needs at least another inch of downwards travel.

The sunshade rattles when fully closed. Open it 1/2" and it goes away. The glass moonroof seals also make low grunting noises as the body flexes driving over things like a big roll curb as the rubber moves slightly across the glass. The sunshade is annoying AF and even after 6 times to the dealers complaining it made noise- Ford would never do anything about it (as is usual with them and rattles, I fully expected that outcome). They claimed the seal noise was normal, and I agree. A metal roof would be so much better.

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
We got an Explorer ST for my wife, its extremely fun to drive, VERY fast and corners like its on rails. It is a much harsher ride, however kind of expected with the 21' wheels and the sport tuned suspension. IIRC it has the street pack and the track pack, man can it hold a corner and stop on a dime.

I don't think ST Line SUV's are meant for a plush ride or off-road, but more so street and track performance. Haven't had the opportunity to drive the Edge ST, but I do drive the Edge Titanium's as rentals all the time, they are great cars, super comfortable and one of the best wide windshield views I've experienced.

Definitely pulls away from the Raptor on the freeway from a roll. At least when my wife's driving it does. LOL

Rocks2Sand

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, Brake Hold for us in down near the gear selector, by the E-Brake. Didn't know what it was before the ST experience, kinda neat, I use it in LA Traffic and when leaving theme parks, baseball games ect.