Who is waiting for a 2024 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyDNP

Reaction score
I personally like the 24 front changes and placed an order (at MSRP) today for an Avalanche with graphics delete and bed liner spray. The graphics are horrendous IMO.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got my 20 a few years ago but in the works on a 25 with a friend already who is a dealer. That'll be about the time I'll be ready to upgrade.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for my order to get picked up/allocation - not to anxious as I have my 23 37 code orange which I love and I'm bummed that I couldn't get that color in the 24 R

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fast n tha Furious/Ebay Alltezza head AND tail lights. Thought I was doing good by waiting out the 3 as I was not fond of those changes. Now will be eating crow if I find a low mile 21 in a barn... I concede you guys Gen 3s are absolutely freakin beautiful!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually only a day or two ago started considering trading up. Just reasonably low miles, loaded to the gills including Tailgate step (I'm old n broken), and Torsen a must. So basically a '21 37" everything... can do without CF/Recaro seats if need be but not willing to do with less than that. Truly I'm not seriously looking yet unless something "fair" pops up. Had the means to get the earliest gen 1's but waited patiently til COVID to get my first which was a new 2020.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i ordered one ,but with the softening of the market the trade value sucks compared to past years. Im not taking it. Tuned mine today and am looking into custom seats(shoulda ordered the recaros)

Westbayou

Reaction score
Funny you mention the market trade value softening. I think "tanking" is a better description. I planned to order a 24' to replace my absolutely terrible 23 Powerboost Platinum until I started shopping trade values. Stumbled onto a 22' with only 6400 miles and I'm picking it up today as they made me a deal I couldn't refuse. Glad to be back in a Raptor.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny you mention the market trade value softening. I think "tanking" is a better description. I planned to order a 24' to replace my absolutely terrible 23 Powerboost Platinum until I started shopping trade values. Stumbled onto a 22' with only 6400 miles and I'm picking it up today as they made me a deal I couldn't refuse. Glad to be back in a Raptor.

When I was looking at new trucks, I noticed that Platinums have the worst resale of all the trims. They don't seem to hold their value at all which is surprising to me.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be sure to post pics or we might think you opted for something more (or less) practical.