Who is waiting for a 2024 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did not catch that the Torsen was deleted on the regular raptor for 2024. I wonder why, I know it was deleted on the R for 23. Is this a cost thing? It’s a $500 option on the F150 Tremor, but why delete it entirely? There have been some spots where an open frontprobably would not have made it without locker the rear up. Only guess is the front brakes are now programmed to do the job.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did not catch that the Torsen was deleted on the regular raptor for 2024. I wonder why, I know it was deleted on the R for 23. Is this a cost thing? It’s a $500 option on the F150 Tremor, but why delete it entirely? There have been some spots where an open frontprobably would not have made it without locker the rear up. Only guess is the front brakes are now programmed to do the job.
The front brakes are being used instead on all 23+ Raptors, both R and ecoboost.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Last year with the Torsen was 2022. For 2023, Ford removed the Torsen to both the R and Ecoboost in a sneaky way, some people are just still finding out.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeh that’s what I was told as well. Haven’t seen an email either. I put the order in with the owner of the dealership and he didn’t know what the raptor R version was lol…so I’m a littler nervous it was put in correctly
Lol...yeah, you should be.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just put downpayment today on a shelter green 802A (37 package)! Evidently I was the first one to the dealership since the '24 raptor ordering became an option. Lead sales dude 'promised' he would get GM to stay at MSRP since I live down the street. Now time to wait and see, ordering form and signed receipt in hand...

PM me if interested in buying my 2019 white 802A with interior color accent package (blue recaros), carbon fiber, hard tonneau, spray in bed. ~22k miles, garage stored, rode trails 3 times, but otherwise Starbucks queen.

I'm illogically hoping this version Gen 3 truck will have empty space beneath the back seat like my Gen 2... perfect for rifle cases and storing random other stuff.
If you opted for Pro Power, you can forget about it.

Jpro39

Reaction score
Probably less maintenance and issues