Chances of buying a 37 at MSRP (willing to wait)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I talked to one dealership about 30 miles away from me. They had a leadfoot 37” built the way I wanted it and told me they’d give me a great deal on my 2019. They sent the order sheet over with the price scratched out and “+ $20,000 ….total: $103,000” hand written on it in blue pen.

You coastal guys may be used to this but for south central Indiana that was a shocker for me. I nearly shot coffee out of my nose when I got the text from them. Columbus Ford went into the “do not call” column for me after that.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it unreasonable thinking to want a model year 2022 over the 2021 just because of the blue book or it’s depreciation? If I place an order now it may get delivered in October as a 21 and in December as a 22? Is this even possible? I was also holding out hope for the fold flat seat option as a possibility for 2022.
Ford is making the 21.5 a special run but they can call any vehicle made in 21 a 21. There is no law that says they must call it a 22. I suspect every raptor allocations they’ve allowed will be special edition 21s.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to one dealership about 30 miles away from me. They had a leadfoot 37” built the way I wanted it and told me they’d give me a great deal on my 2019. They sent the order sheet over with the price scratched out and “+ $20,000 ….total: $103,000” hand written on it in blue pen.

You coastal guys may be used to this but for south central Indiana that was a shocker for me. I nearly shot coffee out of my nose when I got the text from them. Columbus Ford went into the “do not call” column for me after that.
This is pretty standard everywhere. You have to shop around to find someone that won't add ADM.

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by the dealership today Ford is not allowing the 37 package as an order option at this time. Anyone else??

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That reminds me, one of the dealers I called that had like a 15k markup had no interest in lowering the price. He basically said "why would I reduce the markup when we can just sell at auction" And I don't really understand the whole auction thing but my only response was "uh because you have an actual customer on the phone willing to buy, but good luck A hole"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter