Chances of buying a 37 at MSRP (willing to wait)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spider Jeff

Reaction score
21/22 Raptor 35s at MSRP all day, or even small discount….I can’t see a 2022 Raptor 37 at sticker, maybe by 2023. A local dealer sold a First Edition Bronco at $30 over….there are wealthy folks that want the hot vehicles now and don’t care if they pay a premium, depreciation isn’t a concern for them.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I was talking to the salesman that I dealt with when I paid a little under invoice for my 2020 SCAB. I asked if they were charging ADMs on 2021 Raptors and he said the owner didn't believe in ADMs. I'm not even in the market because I only have 18K miles on my 2020 and I don't care for crew cabs. I only asked out of curiosity.
They had a grey 35 in transit a couple weeks ago that sold before it got there. They have a couple 37"s in transit.
Here is a link to the orange 37" and the velocity 37". https://www.darlingsford.com/all-in...rch=raptor&accountCity=Darling's Ford VW Audi

devonbell

Reaction score
Long time reader, but just signed up and looking forward to being an active member.

I'm enjoying seeing everyone's excitement on their Gen 3 orders, my best wishes for some safe and fun times with your trucks.

Planning to get one myself, and was hoping I could get the forum's thoughts. My raptor purchase will only happen if I meet a personal goal by year end. I've tried and failed at this goal for many years, but confident in getting it done this time - the carrot certainly helps.

While I won't be ready to place the order until Jan 2022, I already know what I want - 37 package with all options, in Black or Antimatter Blue. Very much against paying ADM, so if I have to call 20 dealerships across 20 states - and wait a few months until an allocation at MSRP is available, I'm willing to do so - as long as it's within a ~day's travel from central MA. Which opens up all of New England, NY, NJ, PA, all the way out West to IL and south to GA. My last two vehicles (Subaru, Audi) were both purchased out of state (Ciocca in Allentown, PA) for better pricing.

Do y'all think the above flexibility makes it likely I'll be able to get one at MSRP?

Thank you.
Yes there are certain dealers that are selling at msrp (like the one I work at). I will say the whole allocation thing is weird for Raptors and GT500's, Ford sends a message to the dealer saying they are allocated this many and they have to put an order in for one within the time span give. They are very random on giving allocations.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I was talking to the salesman that I dealt with when I paid a little under invoice for my 2020 SCAB. I asked if they were charging ADMs on 2021 Raptors and he said the owner didn't believe in ADMs. I'm not even in the market because I only have 18K miles on my 2020 and I don't care for crew cabs. I only asked out of curiosity.
They had a grey 35 in transit a couple weeks ago that sold before it got there. They have a couple 37"s in transit.
Here is a link to the orange 37" and the velocity 37". https://www.darlingsford.com/all-inventory/index.htm?search=raptor&accountCity=Darling's Ford VW Audi
Thanks for posting. Both of those inbound trucks are sold.

Anthony4135

Reaction score
My Raptor is waiting to hit the convoy. Black, 37 Pkg, 801A High, Sunroof. I ordered first day. Lucky for msrp.
Have to be honest, if someone approaches me with a profit. It’s sold. I have more time than money. I’m seeing dealers now 15 over for regular and 25 over for 37. Sheer insanity. But if those guys have the money God Bless America.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor is waiting to hit the convoy. Black, 37 Pkg, 801A High, Sunroof. I ordered first day. Lucky for msrp.
Have to be honest, if someone approaches me with a profit. It’s sold. I have more time than money. I’m seeing dealers now 15 over for regular and 25 over for 37. Sheer insanity. But if those guys have the money God Bless America.
Pocket that 25k if you can get it. Business before pleasure lol. They will make more.

magnushouston

Reaction score
Long time reader, but just signed up and looking forward to being an active member.

I'm enjoying seeing everyone's excitement on their Gen 3 orders, my best wishes for some safe and fun times with your trucks.

Planning to get one myself, and was hoping I could get the forum's thoughts. My raptor purchase will only happen if I meet a personal goal by year end. I've tried and failed at this goal for many years, but confident in getting it done this time - the carrot certainly helps.

While I won't be ready to place the order until Jan 2022, I already know what I want - 37 package with all options, in Black or Antimatter Blue. Very much against paying ADM, so if I have to call 20 dealerships across 20 states - and wait a few months until an allocation at MSRP is available, I'm willing to do so - as long as it's within a ~day's travel from central MA. Which opens up all of New England, NY, NJ, PA, all the way out West to IL and south to GA. My last two vehicles (Subaru, Audi) were both purchased out of state (Ciocca in Allentown, PA) for better pricing.

Do y'all think the above flexibility makes it likely I'll be able to get one at MSRP?

Thank you.
Thanku45 - good luck with your goals. I am sure all our fellow raptor members will continue to send positive vibes towards you so you will get your hands on this dream machine. I am also looking for a 37 and 801a. Based on what I am seeing on this forum, I am hopeful that we will be able to secure one with MSRP. I am willing to travel to any state as that would be a great road trip back.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thank you.
PM me! if you are willing to wait .. my dealer does 37s at sticker.