Approaching 24 month wait on a GEN3 Order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just took over an order that was built this week. I’m guessing 4-8 weeks for delivery?

It was apparently ordered October 2022 lol. Guy went with an SUV instead.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in an order mid Jan 2023. I get an update every 2-4 weeks from the dealer and still no progress. Does anyone know when 2023 production will stop? At this point regardless of the opinions of how the 2024 looks Id rather have a 2024. If I'm going to pay MSRP for a vehicle Id like it to be the correct year.

To be fair the dealer did tell me originally it would probably be November 2023 when its ready. This thread, along with the possible auto union worker strike don't instill much confidence. Fortunately I'm still happily cruising along in my 2020.

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm good luck on OP on your order..I hope that dealer does not come back and go "Hey, there actually is a mark up on your order since these are in such demand for these raptors."

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm good luck on OP on your order..I hope that dealer does not come back and go "Hey, there actually is a mark up on your order since these are in such demand for these raptors."

That would suck but it wouldn't surprised me either.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in an order mid Jan 2023. I get an update every 2-4 weeks from the dealer and still no progress. Does anyone know when 2023 production will stop? At this point regardless of the opinions of how the 2024 looks Id rather have a 2024. If I'm going to pay MSRP for a vehicle Id like it to be the correct year.

To be fair the dealer did tell me originally it would probably be November 2023 when its ready. This thread, along with the possible auto union worker strike don't instill much confidence. Fortunately I'm still happily cruising along in my 2020.
Not sure but I did order August 2 of this year , it’s being built the week of sept 11. Should not take that long , and I was able to get a heated steering wheel as well

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hell, I’m not sure how this thread gained this much traction but here we are. Lol