Approaching 24 month wait on a GEN3 Order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Question

Reaction score
I just called ford customer service and found out I got a vin assigned :). looks like my order is coming with heated steering wheel and auto stop start, so maybe it was worth the wait haha. Does anyone know if it’s possible to turn off auto stop start in settings or if you have to turn it off every time you start if you don’t want to use it?

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I just called ford customer service and found out I got a vin assigned :). looks like my order is coming with heated steering wheel and auto stop start, so maybe it was worth the wait haha. Does anyone know if it’s possible to turn off auto stop start in settings or if you have to turn it off every time you start if you don’t want to use it?
if you have it in the truck, it’s enabled and entangled unless you’re in sport or an off road mode. Keep it in sport and no worries. Or you can get a dongle to disable it by default and push the button to enable it.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very exciting news and congrats

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it a 23 or 24 MY?

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You have to turn if off everytime you start the truck. Most people just code it out with Forscan.

Question

Reaction score
Is it a 23 or 24 MY?

You have to turn if off everytime you start the truck. Most people just code it out with Forscan.
ah dang that kind of sucks. i know some manufacturer if you turn it off and you start the car later it starts with it turned off. I also read in a forum post somewhere that if you try to turn it off permanently or remove it, it messes with something else? Did I misread that.