Approaching 24 month wait on a GEN3 Order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seilnacht

Reaction score
There's an avalanche 37R on the lot at Lithia Ford in Boise. Not sure what they want for it.

zachery55

Reaction score
Glad I’m not the only one dealing with this. Ordered a 21 as well. a little late so rolled into a 22 shortly after. A year later rolled into a 23 and since 23s are no longer being made waiting to roll into a 24 in the next month or two. Feel like this is my year lol……… I am also paying msrp. If the 24s turn out to be epic then the wait was worth it. Would hate to have rushed to paid for a 23 with everything removed just for the 24s to be redesigned and have everything back in it.

If you’re not in a rush like me then keep playing the long game and hope for the best lol. But man I’m loosing my mind waiting for this damn truck. Can’t wait to finally have it

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Feel like this is my year lol……… I am also paying msrp

Not to this dealer you’re not! They don’t have an allocation for you! They could be one of the bad actor during C*vid stealerships that charged outrageous ADM and punished by Ford by withholding further Raptor allocations. That’s a thing.

You need to find a(nother) CA dealership to secure a truck from. No confirmed allocation, then zero chance of the truck getting delivered here.

zachery55

Reaction score
Not to this dealer you’re not! They don’t have an allocation for you! They could be one of the bad actor during C*vid stealerships that charged outrageous ADM and punished by Ford by withholding further Raptor allocations. That’s a thing.

You need to find a(nother) CA dealership to secure a truck from. No confirmed allocation, then zero chance of the truck getting delivered here.
Ya I thought the same thing after the first year but when I called ford performance directly they had all the details and information for my truck but just couldn’t explain to me why it was being pulled/built yet lol if I needed it badly I’d be all over it but the mark ups I just refuse to pay. But if my truck doesn’t come this year I’m giving in lol anyone else have this problem besides me?

jjws1968

Reaction score
Dude. There are Raptors all over the place now. Im seeing them sitting out at every dealership I drive by. Im sure a simple search will give you something pretty close to what your looking for. At this point waiting 2 years is kinda on you.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Ya I thought the same thing after the first year but when I called ford performance directly they had all the details and information for my truck but just couldn’t explain to me why it was being pulled/built yet lol if I needed it badly I’d be all over it but the mark ups I just refuse to pay. But if my truck doesn’t come this year I’m giving in lol anyone else have this problem besides me?

did they confirm the stealership actually had an allocation for the order? F/P can see the orders, but if there’s no allocation, the order goes nowhere. Pre-China virus, allocations usually meant a slot for an order that would be eventually fulfilled. we saw during the china-virus panic that allocations began to mean nothing. Ford continued to accept “orders” knowing full well there was no way to fulfill most of them. Allocations became more scarce but even trucks with allocations were delayed, rolled into next MY.

But my point is, if this stealership never had an allocation your wait is pointless. Even if they had one way back when, it’s probably been cancelled.

Anyway, good luck!

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
your dealer is lying... he has no allocation. My dealer must have 10 raptors on the lot , 3 are 37s

socal2ks

Reaction score
your dealer is lying... he has no allocation. My dealer must have 10 raptors on the lot , 3 are 37s
I shopped around all over the US, MSRP on a non 37 truck was easy. 37’s were all +5k adm.

So yes they may be on the lot at over MSRP.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I’m not the only one dealing with this. Ordered a 21 as well. a little late so rolled into a 22 shortly after. A year later rolled into a 23 and since 23s are no longer being made waiting to roll into a 24 in the next month or two. Feel like this is my year lol……… I am also paying msrp. If the 24s turn out to be epic then the wait was worth it. Would hate to have rushed to paid for a 23 with everything removed just for the 24s to be redesigned and have everything back in it.

If you’re not in a rush like me then keep playing the long game and hope for the best lol. But man I’m loosing my mind waiting for this damn truck. Can’t wait to finally have it
what ,I just ordered a 23 .