Approaching 24 month wait on a GEN3 Order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
t4arghhh

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know what number you called for that? I had an order in and when I call ford number on website they say it’s just unscheduled clean. Been over a year. I called maybe one Two weeks ago and they said it’s unscheduled compatibility. When I called dealer they said they had to add back in heated steering wheel and auto start stop which From my understanding all 2023 were coming without. Does anyone know what this could mean?

I was gonna buy one at a dealership that had one. I had financing done through them and they had when it’ll ship, but then they decided to sell to someone who offered more than msrp a day or two later. I guess since it was not signed on paper. :(
Yup, here you go:
800-392-3673

Question

Reaction score
It is probably an allocation issue in the sense that all their allocations are assigned to other customers and there is no allocations remaining for your order. If it’s been 12 months since your order then most likely it will not be built. This exact scenario happened to me after 10 months of waiting I switched dealers that had allocations and 4 months later my truck arrived
I see what's weird to me is that they said the guy in front of me was moved up in priority by ford so they'll be assigned soon. The dealer even put me priority 10 when their orders typically they put at 18, early on when I ordered.

Yup, here you go:
800-392-3673
Oh I see. Thank you. I called that number and they wouldn't give me more information other than unscheduled clean unfortunately.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see what's weird to me is that they said the guy in front of me was moved up in priority by ford so they'll be assigned soon. The dealer even put me priority 10 when their orders typically they put at 18, early on when I ordered.

Oh I see. Thank you. I called that number and they wouldn't give me more information other than unscheduled clean unfortunately.
Based on what I have learned priority 10 is meaningless if there is no allocation. I was priority 10 for ten months and nothing happened. My second order for a 2023 I was 18 but 4 months later got my truck. Go figure!
Keep your order but work on your plan B. Hopefully you’ll get one soon.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Read this thread (post #19) on how priority codes work…

Hope this help clear it up a bit. We discussed this quite a few times back in ‘21.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed an order for a GEN3 in October 2021. Still no ETA and the 45 day updates have ceased from Ford as of a few weeks ago. Been hounding my dealer and hes stating that they only get like 7 37PP a year and im like #40 in line. Anyone else wait this long?!

Side Note: If you guys are aware of dealers selling 37PP at MSRP, drop the dealer names! Im willing to travel if i have to out of the southwest region to just get one while I wait.
I believe this is solely a situation of your dealer simply doesn't have the allocations and doesn't give a crap about you.

Search for high volume dealers, you'll find someone. I waited 7 months for mine, December 2021 to July 2022 order.

socal2ks

Reaction score
I’m in Dearborn Michigan now, driving around the Ford production areas. Saw a transporter truck with raptors on it, I wonder if these are a combination of orders and or dealer stock.