Approaching 24 month wait on a GEN3 Order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed an order for a GEN3 in October 2021. Still no ETA and the 45 day updates have ceased from Ford as of a few weeks ago. Been hounding my dealer and hes stating that they only get like 7 37PP a year and im like #40 in line. Anyone else wait this long?!

Update:

I have asked for my order # so many times with the runaround. I finally got ahold of it and called Ford Corporate myself.

They said on 7/7 and 7/28 they did an expedite order for the last 2 parts needed to start production. A "raptor base" and a F*%&(* SPEAKER lol. He said im past the home stretch and said he cant give me a hard date but he said call back every 2 weeks because these parts should be here any day and production will begin and ill get a VIN.

This is for a avalanche 23' 37pp 801a on the westcoast at MSRP of $86700. Im going to see how this pans out over the next few weeks.

Last edited:

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow....and I thought my almost 10 month wait (11/21-8/22 - for a 35) was long...

Sounds like something fishy going on there..:banghead:

OP
OP
t4arghhh

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks - yeah i didnt mind the wait because i honestly wasnt needing the car anytime soon but that time has come to an end and i want it now hahah so im leaving the order as-is so when it comes, it comes. I have choices at that time to either sell or keep it, but im not relying on that wait any longer. Looking to buy a raptor 37pp at MSRP TODAY.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm no help on sourcing a 37PP today, but this wait is 100% your dealer's fault. Like others have said, no allocation, no truck. Seems like a 37PP is being posted on here at MSRP weekly.

OP
OP
t4arghhh

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah im starting to believe that - they gave me a ford order # but no real updates. Just "its in the pipe"

OP
OP
t4arghhh

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it really though? OP knows he is #40 in line and knows how many are given per year. Rough math tells me at least 5 years if all names take a truck in order.

Find another dealer, my friend.
Exact reason for this thread lol .Im willing to buy one TODAY if someone knows of a dealer selling a Avalance grey 37pp 801a at MSRP