Buy 2023 37 or wait for 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T4RNewbie

Reaction score
Oh, hahaha, well the update... I thought I had the deal set with them doing credit pull and everything plus discussing when it'll be able to ship, but I called the next day after talking to them and they didn't answer. Got a hold of them the following day and was told that the gm or the head sales manager gave it to someone else who offered them more than msrp. On the bright side I did get the vin for the truck I ordered July last year and it's planned to be built week 9/18 so that's a win. It also is coming with heated steering although I've never really used it on my car I had with the option, but still nice option to have. Plus it's at my local dealership so I can just pick it up. :)
Your experience is one of the reasons dealers get a bad name.

Hope the impending strike doesn't affect your build!!!

OP
OP
Q

Question

Reaction score
Man I ordered last April and still haven’t even received an update or vin to my order. No idea how you got so lucky to get it sooner than that and for msrp. I’m on month 18 of waiting lol. I too am torn whether I get lucky with a 24 or get a 23. If the redesign is legit then awesome. If it’s not then I should have just sucked it up and bought a 21 over a year ago…. But now you’re saying they’re adding things back in? That would be ideal. Never understood how the bronco, etc all has the features they removed in the raptors….. at this point I just really want my damn truck lol
Yea they are starting to it seems. Mine has the heated steering plus the auto start stop, which I know some don’t like but they said they needed to add it back in. There are raptors out there for msrp it seems. Just have to go search for the one you want. I think the raptor reveal for 2024 is tomorrow or the next. Maybe the new update will be worth the wait to do instead of the 23.

zachery55

Reaction score
Yea they are starting to it seems. Mine has the heated steering plus the auto start stop, which I know some don’t like but they said they needed to add it back in. There are raptors out there for msrp it seems. Just have to go search for the one you want. I think the raptor reveal for 2024 is tomorrow or the next. Maybe the new update will be worth the wait to do instead of the 23.
Yes just seen the reveal last night and already updated my order through the dealer this morning for a 24. Completely worth the wait once I get this truck. Would be so kissed if I had gotten a 23. Especially an R when the 24s are improving the entire vehicle lol. Guess god was forcing me to wait this long for a reason. Hopefully….. that said now I am more anxious to get my damn 24 raptor. And I also noticed the heating steering wheel being shown in video and pictures but not as an option either way on the website. So no idea if it’s coming back or not but it’s on all the broncos etc so hopefully it is finally coming back. Auto start stop should be getting removed completely from what I understood but if not that’ll be disabled as well once I get my hands on the truck and forscan lol

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes just seen the reveal last night and already updated my order through the dealer this morning for a 24. Completely worth the wait once I get this truck. Would be so kissed if I had gotten a 23. Especially an R when the 24s are improving the entire vehicle lol. Guess god was forcing me to wait this long for a reason. Hopefully….. that said now I am more anxious to get my damn 24 raptor. And I also noticed the heating steering wheel being shown in video and pictures but not as an option either way on the website. So no idea if it’s coming back or not but it’s on all the broncos etc so hopefully it is finally coming back. Auto start stop should be getting removed completely from what I understood but if not that’ll be disabled as well once I get my hands on the truck and forscan lol
They’re improving the entire vehicle?

zachery55

Reaction score
They’re improving the entire vehicle?
Yeah black recaros that look more premium, blacked out trim, HUD, bunch of other features that make them closer to modern trucks lol. Short of the rear view mirror camera (negligible if useful) and cooled seats in The rear.. it has all the upgrades all the other trucks have to offer lol. For me that means I can keep this truck longer without feeling I’d need an upgrade lol. Just really wish they were v8 standard. I don’t need it to be but I definitely want it to be lol.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah black recaros that look more premium, blacked out trim, HUD, bunch of other features that make them closer to modern trucks lol. Short of the rear view mirror camera (negligible if useful) and cooled seats in The rear.. it has all the upgrades all the other trucks have to offer lol. For me that means I can keep this truck longer without feeling I’d need an upgrade lol. Just really wish they were v8 standard. I don’t need it to be but I definitely want it to be lol.
Are we looking at the same truck? Aside from grill, lights, bumper, HUD, and dual live valves on the R and 37, they’re the same truck. Recaros are all black now but they’re the same thing as before.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are we looking at the same truck? Aside from grill, lights, bumper, HUD, and dual live valves on the R and 37, they’re the same truck. Recaros are all black now but they’re the same thing as before.
Was thinking the same thing. Refresh is ok but saying they improved the whole vehicle is a stretch. And a decent price increase for the 37 too. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to actually get one.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also think it’s preposterous that you basically can’t add options to the 35 anymore, and the 37 package is all consolidated into one add on that’s over $11k of bowlshite.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter