2024 802A Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
So I have an order for a 2024 37 package and love it, however, I am wondering why the 802A is the only one that doesnt have a fully blacked out grill like the 801 or 803, that gray/silver bar coming up from the skid plate seems out of place, I may try to paint match it when I get it. I am also going to talk my dealer about options and what to do with it when it arrives. But again why only on the 802 A does it have that but the raptor has has the same bumper blacked out

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure why but my guess is because only the 37pp and R get the modular bumper, and they can’t have the 37pp look as cool as the R for less money, so they uglified the 37pp bumper with that two tone look.

Easiest solution is to paint, wrap, or plastidip the silver part. Many people have done that on the 21-23 Raptors anyway.

pete34

Reaction score
Ive already scheduled my 802 to get body liner paint job. Cant stand the two tone look. Its like linex but they can now paint smooth and it protects against chips!

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive already scheduled my 802 to get body liner paint job. Cant stand the two tone look. Its like linex but they can now paint smooth and it protects against chips!
Where do you go to get that and what is the estimate? I was thinking I’d just do LineX. But curious now…

ktownsensation

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To early to tell but It would be nice if the 24 modular bumper will be a direct bolt on to the 21-23 trucks

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To early to tell but It would be nice if the 24 modular bumper will be a direct bolt on to the 21-23 trucks
The frame is unchanged, so the bumper will be a direct bolt on.

The only variable in the plastic trim above the bumper, which is different on top, but likely the same on bottom. So it should work just fine

CDub

Reaction score
So do we think that the 803 bumper will fit the 802 bumper ? I like the blacked out bumper better than the silver contrast on the black truck.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter