2024 TSB’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZO6FL

Reaction score
Picking up my new 2024 ( 1st Raptor) at a dealer out of town on Thursday. Just called to inform me they were two service bulletins on the 2024 and they would need to order parts that would take a week. TSB on the tailgate. Said the tailgate lowers by power, but will not go up by power. Second bulletin was for the Ford banner on the back of the tailgate that it may come loose and fall off. Has anyone come across either one of these items on their new 2024. I don’t wanna wait a week. Plan to take the truck and have the items addressed locally. My truck has the standard tailgate with the step built-in like the older models. You could release the tailgate and it would open on its own, but you still had to manually close it. Any help out there on this. I am unable to find anything online regarding these issues. Thank you in advance.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen reports of the tailgate placard coming off. I have not heard about the gate not going back up. But some youtube review or post here showed a tailgate placard hanging off.