2024 802A Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

CDub

Reaction score
This looks like the part number for the 2024 R front bumper, someone should order one and try it out.

Oh I’ll do it, I have a 24 802 graphics delete coming in soo. I saw a 24 black R recently and it looked sharp

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So other than a few pre drilled holes for lights and fitting a winch ...supposedly, what else does it have?

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The frame is unchanged, so the bumper will be a direct bolt on.

The only variable in the plastic trim above the bumper, which is different on top, but likely the same on bottom. So it should work just fine
Also, the 2 middle sensors on the 802 bumper are silver. I feel like they are gonna stick out like a sore thumb. Hopefully we can buy the black sensors separately

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, the 2 middle sensors on the 802 bumper are silver. I feel like they are gonna stick out like a sore thumb. Hopefully we can buy the black sensors separately
All the sensors come paint-to-match. So they’ll be black, but it won’t be painted black