Buy 2023 37 or wait for 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Q

Question

Reaction score
Update- looks like I’m getting a 37 package at msrp Supposed to deliver sometime end of next week according to dealer. Only thing the raptor doesn’t have is the spray in bed liner and carbon fiber package That I had on my original order. saves me a few dollars I guess haha. does anyone have photos of the non carbon fiber interior trim they can share? Would be nice to see what it looks like.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update- looks like I’m getting a 37 package at msrp Supposed to deliver sometime end of next week according to dealer. Only thing the raptor doesn’t have is the spray in bed liner and carbon fiber package That I had on my original order. saves me a few dollars I guess haha. does anyone have photos of the non carbon fiber interior trim they can share? Would be nice to see what it looks like.
Line-X is a far superior product than what Ford sprays in their beds so just go do that instead.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tustin Ford in CA has one with base interior trim on a 37PP. It looks ok. It blends well I guess. Im over carbon fiber, but I do think it looks a little nicer in regards to some dash contrast.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve had both interiors, with and without carbon fiber. My current truck does not have carbon fiber, and it doesn’t bother me at all. The non-carbon looks like a fake brushed metal look. I don’t even notice it or pay attention to it anymore.

I still prefer the carbon fiber package and would definitely get it if I were to order, but it wouldn’t stop me from buying one on the lot.

RollTigers

Reaction score
If you decide to go with a 24, it likely will be 6 months or more after the order date before you get it. Do you want it now or in April or May of 2024? I just took delivery of my 37 after waiting since last September and there is no way I would want to wait an additional 6 months and pay even more just to have the "latest and greatest". If the big interior change is that tablet sized display like in the Mach E GT they can keep it. EVERYTHING is on that screen and simple things like changing the fan speed now take your eyes off the road longer instead of a mechanical switch you can reach over and toggle. For me personally, I am more than satisfied with my new 2023.
I absolutely love my ‘23 37 package. Took 7 months to get after preorder with what I wanted which was basically everything. I wanted the R but dealer couldn’t get it. I refuse to pay over msrp. Didn’t on my ‘23 and if I decide on the ‘24 R I won’t either. My dealer doesn’t over charge. Just trying to decide on whether I want reduced gas mileage on an everyday truck with ‘ol sleepy joe at the helm and the economy probably going to be tanking worse. May just keep what I got and be happy.

T4RNewbie

Reaction score
Wheres the pix!!! What color?

OP
OP
Q

Question

Reaction score
Wheres the pix!!! What color?
Oh, hahaha, well the update... I thought I had the deal set with them doing credit pull and everything plus discussing when it'll be able to ship, but I called the next day after talking to them and they didn't answer. Got a hold of them the following day and was told that the gm or the head sales manager gave it to someone else who offered them more than msrp. On the bright side I did get the vin for the truck I ordered July last year and it's planned to be built week 9/18 so that's a win. It also is coming with heated steering although I've never really used it on my car I had with the option, but still nice option to have. Plus it's at my local dealership so I can just pick it up. :)

zachery55

Reaction score
Oh, hahaha, well the update... I thought I had the deal set with them doing credit pull and everything plus discussing when it'll be able to ship, but I called the next day after talking to them and they didn't answer. Got a hold of them the following day and was told that the gm or the head sales manager gave it to someone else who offered them more than msrp. On the bright side I did get the vin for the truck I ordered July last year and it's planned to be built week 9/18 so that's a win. It also is coming with heated steering although I've never really used it on my car I had with the option, but still nice option to have. Plus it's at my local dealership so I can just pick it up. :)
Man I ordered last April and still haven’t even received an update or vin to my order. No idea how you got so lucky to get it sooner than that and for msrp. I’m on month 18 of waiting lol. I too am torn whether I get lucky with a 24 or get a 23. If the redesign is legit then awesome. If it’s not then I should have just sucked it up and bought a 21 over a year ago…. But now you’re saying they’re adding things back in? That would be ideal. Never understood how the bronco, etc all has the features they removed in the raptors….. at this point I just really want my damn truck lol

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Man I ordered last April and still haven’t even received an update or vin to my order. No idea how you got so lucky to get it sooner than that and for msrp. I’m on month 18 of waiting lol. I too am torn whether I get lucky with a 24 or get a 23. If the redesign is legit then awesome. If it’s not then I should have just sucked it up and bought a 21 over a year ago…. But now you’re saying they’re adding things back in? That would be ideal. Never understood how the bronco, etc all has the features they removed in the raptors….. at this point I just really want my damn truck lol

If you are waiting that long and still don't have a VIN then that dealership doesn't have an allocation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter