2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorTurboS

Reaction score
Hi guys. I ordered my 2024 Raptor with 37 package on the day it opened. I haven’t gotten anything from Ford or my dealer on the proposed build date. A couple weeks ago I was told by my salesman that Ford will start building them in early January, but that’s all the info I got so far.

For those of you who placed orders are you getting anything from Ford or any official build dates, etc?

Thanks!

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I think there has been a couple threads about this. You are looking at maybe March for a build at the earliest.

This dealership does Scheduling videos.

Last edited:

Donarash

Reaction score
Placed an 801A order yesterday at MSRP. It seems like they only take 801A orders at this point. It's going to be a long 5 months...Black/black with moonroof. That's about all you can add.

RdR2027

Reaction score
I ordered an 802A equipment group Raptor on 10/23/23. After not hearing anything from Ford I contacted the dealership and was told the order was accepted by Ford and that production would begin in January. He was of the opinion that the 35 Raptors would be produced first. I shouldn't expect my truck until late Summer or early Fall. Apparently, Ford no longer sends out emails on the progress of the orders. When I ordered my 2023 I received emails every month.

Donarash

Reaction score
I ordered an 802A equipment group Raptor on 10/23/23. After not hearing anything from Ford I contacted the dealership and was told the order was accepted by Ford and that production would begin in January. He was of the opinion that the 35 Raptors would be produced first. I shouldn't expect my truck until late Summer or early Fall. Apparently, Ford no longer sends out emails on the progress of the orders. When I ordered my 2023 I received emails every month.
Awesome!
What's your priority code if you don't mind me asking? I got 19.

Also, can dealer place 2 orders for a customer? say I also order an 802A and take delivery of whichever comes first.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my 801A order in on 9/21. It shows Priority Order of 4. My salesman said it should be built sometime in February. It's my 4th truck from them so hopefully everything works out.