Buy 2023 37 or wait for 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Question

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Would you guys say it’s worth getting a 37 package at msrp now or if it’s better to wait for the 2024 to come out. I Found a dealership selling one for sticker but idk if I should just wait for the 2024. My biggest thing is the pricing and curious what the interior update might be like. Exterior looks don’t seem significantly better or changed much. Maybe they will update with dual active valve but that seems raptor r specific. If I buy one now the financing rate seems pretty high, but there’s no saying it will be better when the 2024 comes out. Thanks for you guys time and reading my post. Appreciate any input.

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide to go with a 24, it likely will be 6 months or more after the order date before you get it. Do you want it now or in April or May of 2024? I just took delivery of my 37 after waiting since last September and there is no way I would want to wait an additional 6 months and pay even more just to have the "latest and greatest". If the big interior change is that tablet sized display like in the Mach E GT they can keep it. EVERYTHING is on that screen and simple things like changing the fan speed now take your eyes off the road longer instead of a mechanical switch you can reach over and toggle. For me personally, I am more than satisfied with my new 2023.

PGas32

Reaction score
I was all set to order and wait until I found a truck to my liking at sticker. Picked it up yesterday, and I’m thrilled that I did - it’s better than expected. I’m still going to order an R as I have an OK agreement with my dealer, but who knows if or when that’ll ever show up. Very happy to have one in my garage today!

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree with other posts. It's going to be quite a long time before you get a 24 even if the allocation is picked up and scheduled early.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A 37 at msrp is a good deal, and unless you want that gigantic tablet on your dash, I’d get the 23. I don’t really see any changes that matter to be honest, and in my opinion it looks worse.
Now I could go for the heads-up display but that alone wouldn’t be enough to sway me. Take the ‘23 & don‘t look back OP. Like @flockofraptors stated, is the refreshed look (exterior/interior) doing it for you? What is the force telling you OP? Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter