Audio solutions for your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes wilson, i have to take apart the interior of the truck. i have it down to an hour and a half to strip the entire interior now.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok I might as well start the build now look at how long it took me to make my lights. when I do this I'm going to have the dynamat or what ever put down at the same time. I have the du-ha now and would want the sub box incorporated in with storage. I might need Joe in on this one if it would be structurally worth it. a latch to lock down the seat I think just like a toolbox latch like you see in the back of old trucks would work. need's to be thought out more. this is definitely costume but make a template I think they'll sell.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wilson, i can build you a box with storage space. i finally have come up with an offroad solution for the crewcabs.

joe, i prefer to use a product from focal called bam. figure its dynomat with an additional layer of sound dampening foam. really good stuff.

fshol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will look for it. and are you on iphone? i have your nunber, but international so i dont want to rack up text or cell phone bill. haha

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

imessage is free.....

No IPhone, but ther are also options like whatsapp and skype

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noah,

On a Scab, I don't want to lose underseat storage (have a tuff box there now)

I was thinking of custom making something for the scab doors to take either some shallow 10's or some strong 8's. Nice fiber enclosure, reshape the bottom part of the door under the handles to account for it.

thoughts?

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noah,

On a Scab, I don't want to lose underseat storage (have a tuff box there now)

I was thinking of custom making something for the scab doors to take either some shallow 10's or some strong 8's. Nice fiber enclosure, reshape the bottom part of the door under the handles to account for it.

thoughts?

Love the idea initially, but I think you'd have a really hard time with the doors rattling. The suicide doors don't shut quite as securely.