Audio solutions for your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a setup that we at The Car Stereo Company have come up with, as an entry level audio upgrade package. This is the level 1 package which will be a huge increase in sound quality and volume, that we are missing in our trucks. Stay tuned for level 2, 3 and 4 coming soon

after converting to a pdf format the pictures became a little blurry. we will fix it soon. sorry everyone

Attachments

• level 1 system upgrade pdf.pdf
    138.7 KB · Views: 926
  • level 1A system upgrade pdf.pdf
    192.6 KB · Views: 832
Last edited:

GP@PPG

Reaction score
The Clean Sweep sure is a cool product and worth every penny, imo. Wish I'D have thought of that! *%^@#!
Nice equipment, dang Level 3's and 4's are going to require 2nd morgtages! Look forward to see the further enhancements on the other kits.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noah, what mods to the truck are required for this kit? Looks like mounting the amp and a direct replacement of the speakers.

Can you share some install requirements?

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
correct, the speakers are direct fit. you will need to run power in from the battery, and find a location for the amp. usually the back wall is the normal spot, but also this amp is small enough to fit under the 1/3 section of the rear seat, however anywhere you want is fine. i have posted a video on how to remove your door panels, and how to get power in from under the hood. getting to the factory amp and running wires can be a bit time consumming, but you just need a few basic tools to get the job done. the install will probably take you all day, if not longer, so be prepared to be there a while. the purpose of this is to make your install as easy as possible so if you have any question, i am available anytime tuesday - sunday at the shop during our operating hours and if you need help not during those hours, send me a pm and i will give you my cell number.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you describe the interface for those of us with the factory Sony Nav units? I'm curious how this is integrated with the AWFUL Sony headunit. Is the source still going to be plaugued with "clipping" issues from the output of the stock headunit?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the JL Audio summing device combines the front tweeter and door speakers into one (almost) full range signal. so now instead of having 4 speaker inputs, you have 2. one for the left and one for the right. the rears are coax so no summing is necessary. the signal then gets sent out to the JL Audio clean sweep, which eliminates the factory eq curve. At that point the signal is sent to the amplifier as a true full range signal. adjustments on the cleansweep prevent clipping and the unit is semi self learning. once connected you play the cd that is provided and follow the instructions. this is how the unit eliminates the eq curve.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds sweet!

One more question, is there any reason why you selected the ARC amp over the JL 5-channel 700W amp? Seems with everything else being JL, it would fit right in?

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im def interested to hear about 2, 3 and maybe even 4.

:) I do like the package bundling, makes for an easier product/sales cycle.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds sweet!

One more question, is there any reason why you selected the ARC amp over the JL 5-channel 700W amp? Seems with everything else being JL, it would fit right in?
Bump for update! :)

I'm very interested in this... been tempted to upgrade audio for a while. Do you have a truck that has had this installed (maybe yours?) to give a demo listen to folks interested?