Eibach Springs Available and In Stock for your Gen 3 Raptor Here at Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will definitely hit you up at some point. I have a couple other things I have to take care of before modding my truck more……Will you be having Black Friday deals a month from now?

Yes, we will. I'm not quite sure what they all will be, but we will be having a number of sales. Nothing has been officially released by Eibach yet, but that could change.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good morning folks!

Another batch of Eibach springs has landed and we also have the all-new HD rear springs in stock!

The HD rear spring option works on both the Raptor and Raptor R.

For the Raptor, it will provide the following lift heights:

Raptor: +2.3-0.6" lift from 0-500lb load
Raptor R: +1.9-0.5” lift from 0-500lb load

These have just been added to the site and I will update our front page post as well!

Here is the link to the HD Rear Springs: Eibach HD Rear Springs for Ford Raptor & Raptor R at Apollo Optics

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good morning folks!

Another batch of Eibach springs has landed and we also have the all-new HD rear springs in stock!

The HD rear spring option works on both the Raptor and Raptor R.

For the Raptor, it will provide the following lift heights:

Raptor: +2.3-0.6" lift from 0-500lb load
Raptor R: +1.9-0.5” lift from 0-500lb load

These have just been added to the site and I will update our front page post as well!

Here is the link to the HD Rear Springs: Eibach HD Rear Springs for Ford Raptor & Raptor R at Apollo Optics
Nice, I didn’t know the R had different rear springs? Or is it the 37/R vs 35?

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice, I didn’t know the R had different rear springs? Or is it the 37/R vs 35?
We're learning as we go a little bit with all this as Ford doesn't really publish any info on this stuff so it's up to the aftermarket to figure it out overtime.

For the 35 and 37PP trucks, Eibach shows the same lift heights and same part numbers for both trucks. So the original front 2.2" and 1" springs and rear 1.5" springs will provide the same lift height on both trucks. However, the Raptor R is proving to be a bit different. Our understanding is because of the different weight of the trucks, we're seeing different reactions to lift heights which leads us to believe that the Raptor R, while having the same shocks and height as the 37PP truck is running a different spring. This doesn't meant that the springs will not work on the R (we have a local customer with an R who ran Baja without issue), just that the resulting lift heights are a bit different. Eibach is rumored to be bringing new springs out specifically for the R, but received any word on an ETA yet.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We're learning as we go a little bit with all this as Ford doesn't really publish any info on this stuff so it's up to the aftermarket to figure it out overtime.

For the 35 and 37PP trucks, Eibach shows the same lift heights and same part numbers for both trucks. So the original front 2.2" and 1" springs and rear 1.5" springs will provide the same lift height on both trucks. However, the Raptor R is proving to be a bit different. Our understanding is because of the different weight of the trucks, we're seeing different reactions to lift heights which leads us to believe that the Raptor R, while having the same shocks and height as the 37PP truck is running a different spring. This doesn't meant that the springs will not work on the R (we have a local customer with an R who ran Baja without issue), just that the resulting lift heights are a bit different. Eibach is rumored to be bringing new springs out specifically for the R, but received any word on an ETA yet.
Yea that’s what I figured. At the press release FP did say that the front springs on the R were a heavier rate than the 37pp trucks to account for the motor, but they never mentioned the rear and the weight should be the same in the rear, so I wouldn’t expect a difference back there.

Also it looks like stock the 37pp trucks are about 1/2” higher than the 35’s, ignoring the difference caused by the tire itself. I’m surprised the same springs are producing the same lift heights on both. Can you confirm that though your own experiences?

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yea that’s what I figured. At the press release FP did say that the front springs on the R were a heavier rate than the 37pp trucks to account for the motor, but they never mentioned the rear and the weight should be the same in the rear, so I wouldn’t expect a difference back there.

Also it looks like stock the 37pp trucks are about 1/2” higher than the 35’s, ignoring the difference caused by the tire itself. I’m surprised the same springs are producing the same lift heights on both. Can you confirm that though your own experiences?
Sorry, I missed the reply to this thread. We've done the 1" kits on 35 and 37 trucks and have received positive feedback from customers on them, but have not actually received measurements for them.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you Nick for the great deal on these and assortment of parts.
Here is the HD rear springs installed on a Raptor R. With 300lbs in bed and 100lbs under rear seat, on 37's fender to ground is 43". It lifted the rears just over 1" to 1.25" from stock rear R springs at same weight load.

Attachments

• 20231230_130224.jpg
    20231230_130224.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 20231230_130213.jpg
    20231230_130213.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 20231230_125023.jpg
    20231230_125023.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you Nick for the great deal on these and assortment of parts.
Here is the HD rear springs installed on a Raptor R. With 300lbs in bed and 100lbs under rear seat, on 37's fender to ground is 43". It lifted the rears just over 1" to 1.25" from stock rear R springs at same weight load.

Great info! Glad these worked out well for you!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter