Eibach Springs Available and In Stock for your Gen 3 Raptor Here at Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have the 1" springs in stock and the rear 1.5" springs. Just waiting for more of the 2.2" front springs to come back in stock. At this time, we do have Geisers available too.

Cfreeman783

Reaction score
Guys running the Eibach Pro Kit and 37's, does the truck still fit in a standard garage? Tossed up between the 1" spring or just go all out for the Pro Kit.

coming from a base 35 in package Raptor, thanks for the thoughts / direction!

Attachments

• Raptor gas.jpg
    Raptor gas.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 32

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I have a 37 PP with a 1.5 collar and I fit in my standard garage by about an inch. I would like the pro kit as well but keeping garaged at night is more of a priority right now. I guess my point is it will be very close and I would imagine might sit just a little tall for a standard garage. Let us know how it works out if you do it.

JD05

Reaction score
Had back surgery on Monday and just got released yesterday to come home. Couldn't sleep last night was pretty marinated from pain pills. But I had enough cognitive skill to order a set of the front springs, a cobb intake, a stubby antenna, and some rad tow hooks.

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
I skimmed over the thread and do not believe I saw my answer……….if I do just the 1” front springs and then add 37’s. will I need to get the front sensors recalibrated?

Last edited:

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I skimmed over the thread and do not believe I saw my answer……….if I do just the 1” front springs and the add 37’s. will I need to get the front sensors recalibrated?
You should for the best results but don’t absolutely have to.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I skimmed over the thread and do not believe I saw my answer……….if I do just the 1” front springs and then add 37’s. will I need to get the front sensors recalibrated?
There's no need to recalibrate the sensors for that increase.

We do have springs in stock still if you'd like to grab a set!