Eibach Springs Available and In Stock for your Gen 3 Raptor Here at Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And we've got the Raptor R springs loaded on the site now!

Front springs are 1.1" lift and are specific to the R.

Raptor R Front Springs: Eibach 2023 Ford F-150 Raptor R Pro Lift Kit Front Springs 1.1 Inch Front Lift E30-35-060-04-20

Rear springs are going to be the same options as the EcoBoost, you have the standard and HD options for the rear.

Rear 1.5" Springs: Eibach 21-23 Ford F-150 Raptor Pro-Lift Kit 1.5 Inch Rear Springs E30-35-060-02-02
Rear HD Springs: Eibach 2021+ Ford F-150 Raptor and 2023+ Ford F-150 Raptor R HD Rear Springs E30-35-060-03-02

lawraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I’ve got 400lbs in the bed, would I be able to run the 1inch front eibach spring with the HD rears? Looking to maintain some rake. Seems like if you go the full 2.2 fronts it will be dead even again.

Have a 23 raptor 35

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would say that we start with the rear springs, see how it sits, and then determine what's the height you'd like for the front. With 400lb in the bed, you'll get about 0.5-0.75" rear lift. So going with 1" front springs would reduce rake, but you'd still have some. Hope that helps!

nicewaptor

Reaction score
I would say that we start with the rear springs, see how it sits, and then determine what's the height you'd like for the front. With 400lb in the bed, you'll get about 0.5-0.75" rear lift. So going with 1" front springs would reduce rake, but you'd still have some. Hope that helps!
Hey nick I have a raptor 37 pp 22 that I’m gonna put method 707 17s on I’m also gonna run an RSI smart cap in the bed as well. What should I go with to make sure it looks good and doesn’t sag?

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey nick I have a raptor 37 pp 22 that I’m gonna put method 707 17s on I’m also gonna run an RSI smart cap in the bed as well. What should I go with to make sure it looks good and doesn’t sag?

Hey man! Sounds like a pretty killer setup! Have you confirmed yet what all you're going to be loading in your bed in addition to the SmartCap? The cap itself is 222lb. But if you're going to be running additional accessories or other items in the bed, then we'll want to explore the options to see what makes the most sense for you.

We carry the Method wheels as well as the RSI caps, so I'd be happy to help put this entire package together for you to make sure that it's exactly what you're after and sits right. I'll send you a message and we can chat further.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question, if you go front and rear springs on a 35 truck to upgrade to 37s will you need to any kind of calibration or just adjust tire size in Forscan?

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score