Will you even consider a Cybertruck (Fun Poll)

Will you consider Cybertruck over Raptor

• YES

Votes: 39 18.1%
  • NO

Votes: 177 81.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I could school everyone on the realities of EVs/auto manufacturing/recycling/mining etc. (literally my industy(s)) BUT I’ll refrain for now & just point out the last poster you’re quoting specified SOLAR power to charge his Tesla plaid during the zombie apocalypse…which certainly isn’t an efficient way to go about it & not even sure it’d work w/o a serious setup, but has nothing to do w/ our current ****** not up task power grid nationally
And …. After the apocalypse, where you going to go? Where is there to go? You’ll be chasing dinner with a sharp stick and a rock, but you’ll have wheels?

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I could school everyone on the realities of EVs/auto manufacturing/recycling/mining etc. (literally my industy(s)) BUT I’ll refrain for now & just point out the last poster you’re quoting specified SOLAR power to charge his Tesla plaid during the zombie apocalypse…which certainly isn’t an efficient way to go about it & not even sure it’d work w/o a serious setup, but has nothing to do w/ our current ****** not up task power grid nationally
No I know I combined the two cause there’s no way solar charging a Tesla in an apocalypse is effective

STHenry

Reaction score
Never realized how controversial EVs were. I would never buy a Cyber Truck in particular but would consider a commuter EV if gas gets to the point where it is unaffordable or worse ratione. Till then I’m keeping a Raptor and a ZL1 Camaro for daily driving.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I will as the daily. The raptor is too targeted for being stolen. Going to be my classic to store. For kids and family and moronic door dingers, CT is it for me. Been trying tesla for years and when Brandon and dimcrats keep fcukimg gas prices I'll keep charging.