Will you even consider a Cybertruck (Fun Poll)

Will you consider Cybertruck over Raptor

• YES

Votes: 39 18.1%
  • NO

Votes: 177 81.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes I will as the daily. The raptor is too targeted for being stolen. Going to be my classic to store. For kids and family and moronic door dingers, CT is it for me. Been trying tesla for years and when Brandon and dimcrats keep fcukimg gas prices I'll keep charging.
So you’re playing right into their hands is what you’re saying?

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you’re playing right into their hands is what you’re saying?
And living in california and complying with dictatorial upside laws is playing into their hands as well. This stupid game all day but wont waste my time.

This is capitalism and freedom. Freedom of choice. For my purpose and objectives it makes sense and i get to enjoy it.
I get to burn down super/hyper cars granted in a straight line in my Model S Plaid as that was my choice.

Cybertruck and my wifes Model X Plaid will be the daily to drop off and pickup the kids twice a day 5 days a week. Getting door dings and the chance of having my RaptorR stolen is not worth it. They can steal my Tesla or something easily replaceable anytime.

Just because i have an EV doesnt mean im playing into anyones game. I support Elon and his awkwardness in Tesla even more since the left despises him so much.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And living in california and complying with dictatorial upside laws is playing into their hands as well. This stupid game all day but wont waste my time.

This is capitalism and freedom. Freedom of choice. For my purpose and objectives it makes sense and i get to enjoy it.
I get to burn down super/hyper cars granted in a straight line in my Model S Plaid as that was my choice.

Cybertruck and my wifes Model X Plaid will be the daily to drop off and pickup the kids twice a day 5 days a week. Getting door dings and the chance of having my RaptorR stolen is not worth it. They can steal my Tesla or something easily replaceable anytime.

Just because i have an EV doesnt mean im playing into anyones game. I support Elon and his awkwardness in Tesla even more since the left despises him so much.
Pretty balls deep in Tesla then, huh?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter