2020 FORD RAPTOR - 39k at my LOCAL DEALERSHIP MIAMI - JUST FYI!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would post this!! i already have a 2019 RAPTOR with 30k in MODS i bought last year , but MY BROTHER IS IN THE MARKET to UPGRADE HIS 2017!! so he had me go check this BABY OUT!! he live in orlando area -- so trying to save him a drive incase this truck is junk, but totally NOT!
when i saw the COBB INTERCOOLER of this 2020 RAPTOR it got me NUTS!!

The pictures dont do it justice... INCASE you are in Miami area - ASK FOR FERRIS!
he is not agressive sales guy and just on top of the whole COBB thing He should me some things i never notice!!

I would NOT POST this if i thought MY BROTHER was going to DRIVE DOWN-- but after talking to him- he is being BRAIN WASHED BY FORD about RAPTOR R and invoice!! I told him go ahead and secure your spot with 1k down.. when they try and put 20K ADM its gonna make me PUKE!! -- So since he is talking smack- I DECIDED TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE with this used Raptor and the UPGRADES!! I am totally stoke by the UPGRADES

LINK

CHECK OUT THESE UPGRADES- -Sorry if my terminology is off on some, but for 69k - a 2020 with 38k miles with these upgrades!! I Almost prefer this over my 19(my 19 came 38k STAGE II cobb, invisable winch 10k, customer sound, wheels, tires, RIGID, ROLLING LOCK TOPPER and much more 5k+ stereo)

This truck #1- i drove it!! and it DRIVE FASST ... cannot tell what it is tune by - ( I DID NOT HOOK UP MY COBB ACCESS PORT) but it drives fasst..
UPGRADES
1) It has one of those NGUAGE hooked up!! I guess its like a aACCESS PORT, but provides TUNES ON THE GO?!! i thought this was odd because there WERE COBB UPGRADES everywhere
however the TRUCK DRIVES LIKE A CUSTOM TUNE--- The NGUAGE worked- i played with it!!
2) COBB STAGE II UPGRADES -- INTERCOOOLER, AFE, COBB name inside and outside the truck
3. AFTER MARKET FULL EXHAUST - i did not get under but it had a great sound...(bad back)
4. DUAL OIL CATCH CAN-- very highend piping on these CANS! - I know some people think they are not needed and i dont have one, but was installed VERY NICELY!
5. AUTO STEPS!!
6. ROLLING TOPPERS once of those 1500$ ones..
7. CONTROL ARMS!! I dont know much about CONTROL ARMS-- i thought these are more for lifted raptor- i am not a techie, but they look BADAZZ .. they cost along 1800 + labor..
RPG CONTROL ARMS ORANGE-- if i remember correct MATCH NICE WITH shocks...
8. - look like some custom pipes inside the engine-- dont know why or what- but i am workinging some some picturs..
9 AFTER AMRKET RIMS-- NOT MY TASTE and TIRES are good FUCTIONAL but NOT MY TASTE!! -- they gotta go!!

This truck literally drove like a sports cars.. PUT IT TO YOU LIKE THIS my 2019 CUSTOM RAPTOR COBB STAGE 2 was the most powerfu RAPTOR I EVER DROVE --prior to me buying mine in 2021, i drove about 10-15 USED RAPTORS BEFORE I BOUGHT MINE and mine has 37inch TIRES!(mine was a totally different truck drove TOP LEVEL thanks to COBB Iguess and the ORIGINAL OWNER SPENDING 30k..!
-- But this one-- I was floored.. I am sure it feels more powerful because it has smaller tires VS MY 2019where ihave 37" but it was - i was floored by the response..

WISH I knew why the ORIGINAL OWNER HAD A Nguage installed but all COBB STUFF??

Attachments

• IMG_6733.jpg
    IMG_6733.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_6737.jpg
    IMG_6737.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Upper control arms are ICONs and are billet. Not sure what Orange RPG control arms your referring to. Nice truck but agree with @HighwaySentinel Not sure why you are so hyped lol.

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys 100% right. I was over the top of hype, but never figure I would post it. I went to check it out solely so my brother would buy it as a replacement for 2017... unfortunately his dealership in his area ford gave him a drink of Raptor Kool-aid. Thinking he can get a R at MSRP or somethings. So I directed my excitement to the forums incase another Florida guy wants to check it out. I will get Ferris to send me.some pics

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a hold.of the sales guy Ferris and he responded promptly.!!

Here u gents go.... believe the hype!!

Attachments

• IMG_6907.jpg
    IMG_6907.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6920.jpg
    IMG_6920.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6919.jpg
    IMG_6919.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_6918.jpg
    IMG_6918.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_6917.jpg
    IMG_6917.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 98
OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Icon

Attachments

• IMG_6909.jpg
    IMG_6909.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6910.jpg
    IMG_6910.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the looks of the ICON. Now obviously strength difference over factor do these give u more Tire clearance without compromise of factory suspension?

I did not even check to see if the truck has DEAVER SPRINGS BUT if someone spent that type.of money on icon would it make sense to chance the leaf springs too???

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP is probably the salesman
Lol.. def sounds like i am trying to sell it.. 100% not.. lol.. If i was in the market for TRICKED OUT USED RAPTOR it would be this one or there is another ONE ON THE 4sale thread for 75k MUCH MUCH NICER!-- so nice wish i could trade mine in.. The blue one.. wow!

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Lol.. def sounds like i am trying to sell it.. 100% not.. lol.. If i was in the market for TRICKED OUT USED RAPTOR it would be this one or there is another ONE ON THE 4sale thread for 75k MUCH MUCH NICER!-- so nice wish i could trade mine in.. The blue one.. wow!
I just can't...

There has to be a cultural or age disconnect here.