Will you even consider a Cybertruck (Fun Poll)

Will you consider Cybertruck over Raptor

• YES

Votes: 39 18.1%
  • NO

Votes: 177 81.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes I will as the daily. The raptor is too targeted for being stolen. Going to be my classic to store. For kids and family and moronic door dingers, CT is it for me. Been trying tesla for years and when Brandon and dimcrats keep fcukimg gas prices I'll keep charging.
So I suppose you don't pound your wife's poosy, out of fear of dinging it, or saving it for the next guy? Sad. I daily my R, that's what insurance is for.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will wait and see if the Cybertruck fails off road like the GMC EV Hummer due to excessive weight even though the Cybertruck is lighter than the Rivian (not that good off road either). Hell, EVs and off roading in general is not a good mix.

So no real interest but I do appreciate Tesla for thinking outside the box!

Last edited:

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will wait and see if the Cybertruck fails off road like the GMC EV Hummer due to excessive weight even though the Cybertruck is lighter than the Rivian (not that good off road either). Hell, EVs and off roading in general is not a good mix.

So no real interest but I do appreciate Tesla for thinking outside the box!
It’s already shown it sucks off road.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I suppose you don't pound your wife's poosy, out of fear of dinging it, or saving it for the next guy? Sad. I daily my R, that's what insurance is for.
Having 4 kids and still tight, it's good to go. I can afford not to daily my R.

You on the other hand will cry in your safe space with your man bun when it gets stolen.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone is cool with a diesel not being able to do shit offroad- heavy engine, stiff suspension, 80 PSI tires.

Nearly everyone is disappointed that the Raptor doesn't have a 2000 lb payload rating, despite having 450+ HP and a 9.75" axle in the rear.

Both are trucks are compromised to perform better at each end of the spectrum. The Cybertruck is no different. It has certain things it does very well, bettter than any other truck- and some things where it's way below "average". Same as the Raptor, same as a diesel F450.