2020 FORD RAPTOR - 39k at my LOCAL DEALERSHIP MIAMI - JUST FYI!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue22raptor

Reaction score
This is too funny! Guy probably took that one in on a trade and is now trying to dump it on someone because the motor is making funny noises!

I looked a used 2018 a few years ago. At my local Ford used lot. The salesman came out, so excited to show me the truck! When he remote started the engine, I heard something was off and told him I didn’t even want to sit in the vehicle. When he asked me why I didn’t want to test drive the truck, I replied that they needed to send it back to the service department before selling it to some unsuspecting victim!

It had several mods, just like this one.…just saying…

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is too funny! Guy probably took that one in on a trade and is now trying to dump it on someone because the motor is making funny noises!

I looked a used 2018 a few years ago. At my local Ford used lot. The salesman came out, so excited to show me the truck! When he remote started the engine, I heard something was off and told him I didn’t even want to sit in the vehicle. When he asked me why I didn’t want to test drive the truck, I replied that they needed to send it back to the service department before selling it to some unsuspecting victim!

It had several mods, just like this one.…just saying…
I am sure that happens a bunch.. buying a used vehicles especially modded big risk. i have had my modded 2019 used truck for 1.5 years luckily no issues.. rather buy a CPO but atg the same time most modded raptors would not be givin a CPO with upgrades like intercooler and stuff