TMX Raptors are now on Toyo 37s **Pics**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regarding VelociRaptor800, I'm all supportive of people having dreams but just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's worth a plug nickle. And FX4? WTF are you smokin over there?

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

I count 6 new (2 spares) and his old Generals

Pic is too grainy. I cant tell what the four in the back of the pile are.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sick! Just about made up my mind to go 37"s! I wonder when/if we could have a group buy on these Methods?! Haha! But, very curious to read your write up on the details to the fenders. ......

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sick! Just about made up my mind to go 37"s! I wonder when/if we could have a group buy on these Methods?! Haha! But, very curious to read your write up on the details to the fenders. ......

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Hey now there's a idea! Group buy on the Methods?? I'm in.

Dave

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Man, I slept in and missed out on this one. So who's gonna be the first to run 40" Super Swampers? :troll3:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Yes they did!
IMAG0945.jpg
IMAG0939.jpg

I've taken the truck out a couple times with them and haven't had any rubbing issues. Stock fenders just a little massaging :waytogo: