HUGE Thank You to TMX!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZinDallas

Reaction score
Lol! Yeah well he wouldn't be a good salesman if he ever said you're finished! The tune will really wake up the truck a lot. Just had my tune a couple days and can't stop smiling every time I drive it.

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol! Yeah well he wouldn't be a good salesman if he ever said you're finished! The tune will really wake up the truck a lot. Just had my tune a couple days and can't stop smiling every time I drive it.

Do you haveTune 1 or 2? What's the difference, besides money,

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice build, looks awesome. Question about the front fenders, what did you do about the wheel well? I thought their website said stock wheel wells will not fit?

Also, does it look proportionate in person without doing the rear? I really dont want to do the rear fenders!

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice build, looks awesome. Question about the front fenders, what did you do about the wheel well? I thought their website said stock wheel wells will not fit?

Also, does it look proportionate in person without doing the rear? I really dont want to do the rear fenders!

ADV sells fender inserts that fit their fenders (another reason I went with them). Yeah, I think it does look proportional to the body lines. I'll take some shots, and you can judge.

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I just tried to get real tight on the first pic, following the truck line, then the next I went a little further out. Last pic is front looking back, and there is where it's definitely out more, but not obnoxious, IMO. Hope this helps.

20201014_110319.jpg

20201014_110325.jpg

20201014_110356.jpg

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice build. If i spend all that moola RIGHT AFTER I bought a new truck! I'll be needing some extra for a divorce lawyer. Excellent build. What did you do with all your stock parts?

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score