TMX Raptors are now on Toyo 37s **Pics**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^x2. whatd ya do to make em fit? last time i saw someone run 37s was with a body lift :whymewhyme:

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any rubbing?

^x2. whatd ya do to make em fit? last time i saw someone run 37s was with a body lift :whymewhyme:

Please provide details on what you had to do to fit the 37"s, i.e. top perch, pound metal, etc....

We are working on a write up to share with everyone. But in short, yes, yes and yes. Top perch, cutting of plastic and beating of metal with sledge hammer. We will not take these off road until we do more testing and trimming.

We will keep everyone posted. Also, we will have both out tucks at the 2012 Europa show in Dallas, as well as several events at Baja Racing of Texas if anyone wants to see them in person.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW! Those trucks look like they sit high.
This is a similar set up that I would like to go with. Can you tell me if those Toyos say made in USA or Made in China on the sidewall. Also are the Methods 8.5 and any problems mounting a 13.5 tire on a 8.5 rim?

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm guess my wide offset Raptor was a inspiration at TRR.. Love the look, just worried about big air with that setup... Fiberglass fenders might be next..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. But,that would make the truck look even sicker. Functionality update when you guys can plz.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is the 13.5 width, which gives their trucks the same wide look as my 35x8 mounted on -12mm offset wheels. I like it..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2