HUGE Thank You to TMX!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice build. If i spend all that moola RIGHT AFTER I bought a new truck! I'll be needing some extra for a divorce lawyer. Excellent build. What did you do with all your stock parts?

No wife, no kids. Never married, officially, LOL. I've had the same gf for 30 years. My choice, but it works for me. She's bought me 2 brand new dirt bikes over the years, and we like the same stuff.

There really wasn't much that was of any value. I kept the tire/ wheels, now that I finally have 50 posts, I can post them in the for sale section. I kept the shocks, they will be for sale. I was able to sell my stock headlights to a TMX customer. Other than that, I didn't want the bumpers, TMX just throws them out. I couldn't exactly see driving home 1000 miles with the stock fenders in a bed that already had 5 tires in it. Really that was it.

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going from 1 to 2 (with the FMIC) with Goose was a big difference. With 143 days of 100+ degree weather, we need all the help we can get in AZ.

Congrats on the awesome truck!
Thanks, and thanks for the tune info.

CHanly83

Reaction score
Hollywood1
I test drove that truck before Covid really took off. My wife and I talked and figured it was time to shit or get off the pot and I called to go pick that truck up and they called me back and said they just signed paperwork on it about an hour before to someone out of Arizona.
So a day later I put a down payment on a truck in Texas. I guess I should thank you, I really wanted leadfoot.

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Hollywood 1 how much did u pay for your fenders to get painted I have the same velocity blue?

I believe it was $1400. TMX works with some body shop down there, not sure who. The shop also painted the rear flares, and that little kick panel behind the rear tires.