TMX Raptors are now on Toyo 37s **Pics**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So has anybody seen the machined ring on a set of double standards actually installed on a truck? Kinda wonder what it would look like with a little contrast or if it would just stick out like a sore thumb and be hideous

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So has anybody seen the machined ring on a set of double standards actually installed on a truck? Kinda wonder what it would look like with a little contrast or if it would just stick out like a sore thumb and be hideous

Thought about doing it on my truck, but gonna go all black. Still think it'll look good, just like black better. I know not many machined rings have been sold though.

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sick! Just about made up my mind to go 37"s! I wonder when/if we could have a group buy on these Methods?! Haha! But, very curious to read your write up on the details to the fenders. ......

Hey now there's a idea! Group buy on the Methods?? I'm in.

Stay tuned. We'll have something for y'all. :waytogo:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Are you asking about inner ring that relapses the cap or the bead lock ring?
The bead lock ring looks the best with machined finish. IMO the double standard looks the best in natural machined finish so you can see the design of the rim.
Black rims may just be a fad.