TMX Raptors are now on Toyo 37s **Pics**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitetrashmo

Reaction score
Been wondering why not run the 3 inch deavers that get rid of your back block and raise the rear one inch. Daystar level the front end to help the 37's fit easier just throwing this out there. Of course run top perch or maybe mid? Those 37's look killer.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Been wondering why not run the 3 inch deavers that get rid of your back block and raise the rear one inch. Daystar level the front end to help the 37's fit easier just throwing this out there. Of course run top perch or maybe mid? Those 37's look killer.

As for the spacers...its because they are a terrible idea. It allows the suspension to droop farther than designed which causes quite a few problems.

whitetrashmo

Reaction score
I also was wondering the height of these raptors with 37's got to see if it will fit in garage or will a new door be needed

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks! Both Raptors are on top perch. Front spacers are not a good idea...they leads to a lot of problems. The orange Raptor is on National standard springs which drops the rear about 1.5" and the blue Raptor is on stock springs. Both will be on National HD springs due to the heavy load they will be carrying with our upcoming bed cage.

I also was wondering the height of these raptors with 37's got to see if it will fit in garage or will a new door be needed

The orange truck with top perch and 37s fits in my 7' garage with about 1.5" to spare. On mid perch and 35" Generals I was 52.5" to the top of the front fender. Now I am at 55".

whitetrashmo

Reaction score
Thanks for the info i figured spacers would screw up the geometry but had to ask.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

I do miss texas always some badass trucks down there i was stationed at fort hood and loved it.

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info i figured spacers would screw up the geometry but had to ask.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

I do miss texas always some badass trucks down there i was stationed at fort hood and loved it.

No problem. The 37s definitely are functional...they also look amazing. :waytogo:

Let us know if you have any other questions.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's the gas mileage you guys getting with your two new setups? Not average gas mileage the speedo shoots ya if possible

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Should have went home. Dirka Dirka!

Not for me. You Damn Texas boys.....

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members