GEN 2 Off-roading your Gen 2: Driving Modes, Handling Characteristics, and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rtmozingo

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
let me just say she wasnt nearly as impressed as i was, mainly because she couldnt see with her eyes closed and white-knuckling the oh-crap bar.

once again thanks for the informative post.....

Yeah, my wife doesn't ride shotgun off road any more - to be fair, it isn't particularly fun for anyone. Driving tho....if she had the opportunity, I'd bet she'd put nearly as many offroad miles on my truck as I do.

OP
OP
rtmozingo

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad yall are finding this useful, and appreciate the positive feedback.

Team O'Neil have been rallying a Bronco Raptor lately. Wanted to share this video 1) because it is cool and 2) just in case someone is still skeptical that Baja 4H is faster than Baja 2H.

I was expecting a bigger difference to be honest, tho:

As an aside, Team O'Neil has some great instructional videos, so check them out regardless!

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad yall are finding this useful, and appreciate the positive feedback.

Team O'Neil have been rallying a Bronco Raptor lately. Wanted to share this video 1) because it is cool and 2) just in case someone is still skeptical that Baja 4H is faster than Baja 2H.

I was expecting a bigger difference to be honest, tho:

As an aside, Team O'Neil has some great instructional videos, so check them out regardless!
seen those guys jump, they nose dive (more than our trucks) but somehow they land super smooth.