The wait is killing me !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HarleyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never thought I would own another Ford but test drove the Raptor and fell in love. Placed my order two weeks ago and now the wait begins....dealer says three to four months so I'm hanging out here collecting some great info on this forum :favorites13:
I ended up getting Oxford White fully loaded and with the graphics and Beadlocks, Anyone have pics of their white Raptor?

Great forum.....thanks

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your going to love it, then realize the truck is just the down payment on the upgrades and modifications..lol... Welcome to circus, relax have a beer and use the search button for questions...one 2012 RaptorRaptor 009 (2).jpg

Attachments

• Truck 121.jpg
    Truck 121.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 72
  • PISMO 020.jpg
    PISMO 020.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 70

Princenet201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome trust me the closer you get to getting it the worse the wait!! Mine was suppose to be deliver this week or next and it's torture. I call the dealer everyday it seems lol.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and just hang out on FRF! It helps as does buying some mods and planning on what you want to do with it before it arrives. The waiting game intensity varies from day to day and week to week. Try to enjoy it the best you can!

Last edited:

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and just hang out on FRF! It helps as does buying some mods and planning on what you want to do with it before it arrives. The waiting game intensity varies from day to day and week to week. Try to enjoy it the best you can!

Agreed. I told myself the entire time I was waiting for a build date, that once I got that assurance, it would be much easier. Now that its been picked, the wait is really getting to me! Lol, for real though, its worth it, and its a good test of the good ol' patience. Congrats! :cheers: