New to me 2017 802A NO Moonroof/Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
#OneLessprius

Jeremy Clarkson has been correct about exactly one thing:
The Toyota prius has no redeeming qualities.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and good job on dodging the moonroof bullet. A lot of us end up ordering our own so that we can avoid that thing. Yours was almost certainly a customer order. Dealers like to add it as it's a high profit margin option that pays dividends down the road in the service department.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That makes sense, thanks. I knew I preferred no Moonroof but didnt realize how unique that set-up was. I never actually saw a truck in person with the Recaros. I didnt love the blue outside of it being in a blue truck, but heard some people like them while others dont.
yeah, some 801a/800a it wasnt a guaranteed thing, but for w/e reason the 802as pretty much 99% come with it.
Im not too crazy on the blue suede/alcantara material but theyre so much more comfier than the leather seats for me. My back kinda messed up and the other ones aggressive lumbar support coupled with it being a bit softer dug into my spine and it sucked on long drives. Theyre a bit more supportive and have a longer seat, but everyone else found the leather seats better so it depends. 1691533812243.jpeg

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome my brother, I also have the 17, I ordered it without the moonroof ( really happy after reading FRF ) 802a, and just the hood graphics, I've been through my challenges with this one, but I think I've got e'm sorted. Keep up with the maintenance and you'll smiles for a long time