The New Guy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
Hey all... I'm brand new to the forum. I"m getting my new Raptor next Friday. Been a helluva run trying to source one, including 5 sold out from under me, and a couple of really sketchy dealers. I'll post pics once I get it home, but it's Oxford White with the REALLLLY ****** factory optioned graphics package... which I'm trying my best to get removed before I pick it uo. I'm no stranger to hard to get cars, but these trucks and the dealers games are ridiculous!!! It's borderline disgusting the stupid games they play, and almost turns me off to the point of not wanting one. Luckily, this dealer had a salesperson who was persistent, and overrode her mgr, and went to her
gm to get a sale! I commend her perseverance, and us coming to an agreed sales price. Long story short, I'm a new Raptor owner officially next Friday, and hope to be a contributing member here soon...