The New Guy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did you remove yours? Soap, and water... Heat gun? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Nope. Just use your nail to pick at the side and it peels right off. They’re new decals so they’re very soft and easy to peel.

You could have the whole truck stripped in 5 minutes

If you wait until the decals are older, or the weather colder, then it could get more difficult.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
Nope. Just use your mail to pick at the side and it peels right off. They’re new decals so they’re very soft and easy to peel.

You could have the whole truck stripped in 5 minutes

If you wait until the decals are older, or the weather colder, then it could get more difficult.
Thank you, I plan on getting them off the day I get it home.

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
If need be for sticker removal...

Heat gun and peal the stickers back on itself
Wax and green removal for any remaining glue
Clay bar
A cleaner or correcting wax, then polish then sealant.

I use Griot's but Adam's makes good products as well.

View attachment 422510
I appreciate the feedback on the decal removal.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aka fart fans. they blow air, but not connected to the ac system. however if you have the ac on the floor going, it will suck in some colder air. and no, we dont care about mpg, eh maybe the gen 2 and gen 3 crowd. but i would imagine it will be quite a bit better than the tundra you were in. and a lot more power.

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
aka fart fans. they blow air, but not connected to the ac system. however if you have the ac on the floor going, it will suck in some colder air. and no, we dont care about mpg, eh maybe the gen 2 and gen 3 crowd. but i would imagine it will be quite a bit better than the tundra you were in. and a lot more power.
HaHa!!! I appreciate the reply. I knew no one on here cares about the fuel mileage, I was just kidding. Anyone buys one of these trucks for "fuel mileage" they're not buying the right truck! These are made to be a fun drive not a boring commuter.

I figured the seats were ventilated, but had read somewhere they were cooled, as in A/C but I didn't think that was right. The Tundra was/is a nice truck, but I didn't get the TRD Pro so it doesn't have a lot of power compared to my old AT4... that truck was a 6.2L with a ton of power. I miss the power the most, so I'm looking forward to the torque the Raptor has.