The wait is killing me !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I never thought I would own another Ford but test drove the Raptor and fell in love. Placed my order two weeks ago and now the wait begins....dealer says three to four months so I'm hanging out here collecting some great info on this forum :favorites13:
I ended up getting Oxford White fully loaded and with the graphics and Beadlocks, Anyone have pics of their white Raptor?

Great forum.....thanks
Might come sooner that that. I ordered my 2013 on Feb 03 and got a call in might be in by next week.

Seeyalater

Reaction score
Best thing to do is completely forget that you even ordered the truck. Keep busy with other stuff and before you know it, it will be ready.

Allan177

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat man mine is in transit drove by the dealer on my way home from work and saw the delivery truck there. so at the light i text my salesmen and ask if it was on there and he replies not yet. Two days ago they said it was in PA and I,m in jersey 48 hours to get through a state that takes 8 hours. I'm going crazy

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just pcs'd from baumholder in august, recognized the KL plates.