~ Sub Boxes ~ [let's see them]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

festusrocks2001

Reaction score
MTX thunderform amplified.
Hits pretty hard for something that fits so good and has been
great for over two years.

Attachments

• IMG_1682.JPG
    IMG_1682.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1686.JPG
    IMG_1686.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 150

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's mine, the guy had some excess carbon fiber laying around so he worked it into the box and rack for the ms-8.
This is what's in the Supercab, Thinking I'm gonna have the Car Stereo Company build me one for the new truck!

How do you like that MS-8? I was checking out new stuff at Cartoys (I know theyre reciculusly expensive), the sales guy told me they usually persuade them to tune it since an average joe would probably blow up stuff with it...

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like that MS-8? I was checking out new stuff at Cartoys (I know theyre reciculusly expensive), the sales guy told me they usually persuade them to tune it since an average joe would probably blow up stuff with it...

I've got an MS-8 in my Toyota and I love it. Not sure how anyone could blow (speakers?) anything up with it... install and tuning is stupid easy and gets the system sounding awesome in minutes. I don't like that it requires the little screen to be plugged in or that it uses a remote control but once it's set up you can pretty much ignore it.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Its super easy and intuitive to work with and adjust. Mounting the screen annoyed me too but once you get everything tuned to your liking you could really just unplug the screen. I haven't changed all that much from the autotune it did but I think it sounds great. I'd definitely recommend it and I'll probably put another one in the new truck.

Mine is 2 12's. I posted pics

Looks great, doesn't stick out too far either. What subs are you running and is that a custom box?

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's mine, 2-12 JL subs, amps are mounted on the cab behind the backs of the rear seats.
uzygy8y5.jpg
vy6a2eda.jpg
yne3a6yp.jpg
ubujary3.jpg

This looks clean! How much does a setup like this run with amps and everything