Diode Dynamics plug and play install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The most popular setup for a Diode Dynamics kit is this one: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-f-150-raptor/

SS3 Pro SAE Fog
SS3 Pro SAE Fog, Yellow
SS3 Pro Combo

This way you have a white AND a yellow fog, and you can turn either on based on the weather. The Combo is a nice "overall" light that lights up everything.

Yuo can also upgrade to the MAX and get the most light (which is my recommendation if you have some extra cash)

Each of our kits includes pigtails for the Gen3 Raptor so that you can connect 1 pair to your factory fog switch, one pair to the existing aux 1 switch and the last pair goes to an upfitter.

We provide this all in the kit with our REALLY AWESOME wiring harness that plugs right into the lights. Additionally if you opt to get the back-lit versions our pigtails have the back-light control wire coming off them that you can wire to another switch or even use an add-a-fuse tap if you want to do that (i like them on a switch though)
Your website is not loading for me. Hasn’t worked all day.