~ Sub Boxes ~ [let's see them]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pictures i had on my phone. I'll get some better pictures when i get a chance.

FYI - The rear seat is lifted

IMG_1109.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1111.jpg

2012-04-09091533-1.jpg

Reaction score
Woofer Enclosure Help

I wanted to keep the space under the rear driver side seat when lifted. I had the guys at Lafayette, Custom build this box for me and come up with a thin woofer that looked OEM.

bawky.jpg

8spd.jpg

64dp.jpg

8mxc.jpg

I am not a huge stereo or music guy but this system has what my 16 and 21 year old sons call "thump". I do have a pretty good head end and sound dead material through the whole truck except roof.

NASTY RAPTOR

Reaction score
I see people run 2 JL 13TW5's under there. Im just wondering if I could fit 3 of them. Not sure, but I'm going to measure and see.

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to keep the space under the rear driver side seat when lifted. I had the guys at Lafayette, Custom build this box for me and come up with a thin woofer that looked OEM.

bawky.jpg

8spd.jpg

64dp.jpg

8mxc.jpg

I am not a huge stereo or music guy but this system has what my 16 and 21 year old sons call "thump". I do have a pretty good head end and sound dead material through the whole truck except roof.

Is the speaker pointing down?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Reaction score
Yes...it is designed to spew thump facing the floor. It is also very thin. While the shop was building the woofer box and other stuff, I was able to try out several enclosures with sub woofers from "pick a name and size" with the rear seats lifted. This one when I finally got it was hands over the best. The biggest addition was the Mosconi DSP, and the sound proofing of the truck, the stock head unit sounded like crap even with the Focal's. Programing the Mosconi is not for the faint of heart and you have to know what you are doing.

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of setups with 2 12"s?

Yes I have I will post Pictures later either today or Tomorrow.
I am running 2 Rockford Fosgate Shallow P3 12" paired to a Hifonics Brutus 1,600 Watts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited: