~ Sub Boxes ~ [let's see them]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have all different component speakers and tweeters as well, and an amp to power them. Deck only powers the tweeters.

redgs4

Reaction score
Crappy pics but a great sub - all work done by The CSC. It fully sits under passenger side rear seat w/o having to cut the mats. The 10" Audiolabs produces surprising volume and articulation. I have a $hit eating grin on my face every time I drive now.

Attachments

• Sub1.jpg
    Sub1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Sub2.jpg
    Sub2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 121

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im glad you are enjoying it. those woofers are great.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Nice. Same footprint as stock?

--When in doubt, Throttle out--
Sent with my iPad
its a little bigger than oem, but it will still fit under the 1/3 seat. i designed them to use your oem brackets so there is no modifying of the floormat. also i built it to be offroad ready. meaning that if its in your truck and it breaks, i replace it free.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's my install. I put the amp under the box so I can tune without the need of having to mount on the back wall. I have W3's in there now but my sundown SD-2's come in Tuesday that I'll be swapping them out with. Theres enough room to mount the focal FPD600.4 for mids/high Next to the alpine Pdx M12 too :). I'll be cranking 650-700 rms to each a speaker. The amps will also have awesome cooling being there rite under the rear center console a/c vents if ever need be too. My mosconi 6to8 will go in the center console soon enough
ubu5u7yq.jpg
e6eqy5ed.jpg
na8udygu.jpg
ata9u8y7.jpg

The w3's sound amazing don't get me wrong but being I have a high powered amp, I'm the type to also have a typical high powered system. Strictly for when I get a passenger Or if on long trips and our ears get used to the jam/windows down, ect...... Always nice to have the extra power on tap. I have a spare alpine pdx 1000.1 that I can always throw on a speaker if it isn't enough. I'll put them SD-2's in a vented setup if I can't get the correct jam I'm looking for, always Nice having options with audio!

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^ that's exactly where I was thinking but I wanted to keep that area for my dual bander open. I'll prolly mount mine in the center console to lock it in. Less worries on such an expensive controller too.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's my install. I put the amp under the box so I can tune without the need of having to mount on the back wall. I have W3's in there now but my sundown SD-2's come in Tuesday that I'll be swapping them out with. Theres enough room to mount the focal FPD600.4 for mids/high Next to the alpine Pdx M12 too :). I'll be cranking 650-700 rms to each a speaker. The amps will also have awesome cooling being there rite under the rear center console a/c vents if ever need be too. My mosconi 6to8 will go in the center console soon enough
ubu5u7yq.jpg
e6eqy5ed.jpg
na8udygu.jpg
ata9u8y7.jpg

The w3's sound amazing don't get me wrong but being I have a high powered amp, I'm the type to also have a typical high powered system. Strictly for when I get a passenger Or if on long trips and our ears get used to the jam/windows down, ect...... Always nice to have the extra power on tap. I have a spare alpine pdx 1000.1 that I can always throw on a speaker if it isn't enough. I'll put them SD-2's in a vented setup if I can't get the correct jam I'm looking for, always Nice having options with audio!

i have 2 of those 10" sundowns in a sealed box. they sound very good and hit pretty hard.