So, What did you have to do to get YOUR Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simple: Sold wife's Lexus LX470 for cash in 1 day.....dam thing was nice, but was gonna need $5K in level-ride suspension bits so....buhbye. Looking for a new, big SUV but was kinda down on GM for the bailout crap, Dodge got nuttin. Impressed with Ford business model and products, really like Alan Mulally (from stint I pulled at Boeing for long time). Ford now selling Expedition EL (long bed) which was our direction. Looked at ~10 Xped-EL's on the lot, very nice. Spot Raptor on the back lot....gotta get a closer look, but had seen at NAIAS car show. Sat in it, wife sat in it.....we are speechless. I axed if she could see herself driving bad ass PU, she replies "HELL YES!!" Game over...thanks for playing. Didn't tell 15yo son about truck...told bold-faced lie about buying an Expedition...his reaction....."meh, great move, Mr. average dad." Asked if he wanted to go with to take delivery of SUV, he says "nah, I'll just hang here and scratch my balz." Wife and I take delivery, I pull into drive and honk to get his attention....he peeks out of window expecting to see a shiny new Expedition....spots big, beautiful black RAPTOR. Still trying to figure out how to fix the divot in the floor where his jaw hit.....

Attachments

• new-2014-ford-expedition-rendering_2.jpg
    new-2014-ford-expedition-rendering_2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would do a quick road trip from coat to coast then bring the salesman all the receipts for gas money. Tell him to pay up!

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for digging up this old thread, as OP I feel obliged to say...Keep em coming. More than a few chuckles today, :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if this was "what would you so to get your raptor" I've already tried finding a buyer for my blood and *****....not mixed together of course. But if I had more time and it woukdnt **** of the wife since I hardly see her now I would get a second job lol....but I'm not giving up the fight yet!

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well if this was "what would you so to get your raptor" I've already tried finding a buyer for my blood and *****....not mixed together of course. But if I had more time and it woukdnt **** of the wife since I hardly see her now I would get a second job lol....but I'm not giving up the fight yet!

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

Same here
Any one here spot me the money for my services??
Hahaha
But yea what wouldn't i do is a shorter list
And that would be losing my girl. Anything else pretty muchwould do it