What do you think? Did these dealer screw this raptor up? 37PP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it was pretty much stock sitting at the dealer then they modded it?

Too bad you didnt make an offer before the botched surgery

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoulda woulda coulda pulled the trigger when you had the chance. They prolly woulda made a deal if they knew there was a serious buyer

Last edited:

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the easiest way to tell if the frame has been modded is if you can see the lower control arm bolts beneath the line of the skidplate, where they installed an aftermarket subframe. usually the upper diff mounts need to be moved or cut off on a 4in or greater lift kit...

you can see in the pic how there appears to be 2 lower control arm bolts right above the other..

or some contraption on the bottom of the coilover where it attaches to the lower control arm..

all of these 4 you posted either have coil spacers or aftermarket springs and fugly wheels..my guess is that first one has the lift kit.. since they kinda cropped it all out in the pic

easy to fix the wheel thing, but id be looking for a standard truck, so i could make it my own, and not have to clean up someone elses bad choices..1659157.jpg

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I'm on the hunt for buying a raptor this year. I have my heart set on a 2022 Atlas Blue Raptor. Ideally the 37PP with black interior, but I also like the standard wheels as well. I'm not much for aftermarket wheels. Anyway, I've been saving Raptors as I search and follow the price reductions to keep up with this market. Anyway, I found the perfect one, 2022, low miles, black interior, stock wheels, 37PP and was listed at $79K. Several weeks later, the ad updates, and the price goes up $10K (later settling down to what it is now.). When I look at the truck, it's no longer stock, and looks ridiculous in my opinion. But maybe it's just me. Did they screw this one up? It doesn't look absolutely terrible but I much prefer the stock look over this Janky Raptor Link.

View attachment 439907

i dont think this was a 37PP with standard seats.. dont they all have recaros?

looked thru all the pics and not one of the suspension... run away lol